Filter by Category
Departmentware - FTO Software Webinar
with Joe Bixler
Departmentware’s software application automates the documentation of your department’s entire field training program and includes the following features:
- Fully customizable observations and tasks allow individual department modification for integration into your existing FTO program.
- Ability to attach supporting documentation including dash and body cam video.
- Risk alerts and notifications to identify recruit challenges which may require remedial training.
- Allows FTO, Supervisor and Command Staff personnel to instantly view and track all officer in training progress in the system.
- Provides the Command Staff and City’s Legal Department instant access to accurate information and supporting documentation should the need arise thus cutting personnel costs and mitigating risk to the city.
- Affordable for any size department.
To attend this webinar: Register through this page and your login will be sent to you the day prior.
Mental Health Training for Sworn Personnel
with Lt. John Barbieri
Location: Watertown Police Department
Instructors: The instructors for this program will be t. John Barbieri from the Haverhill Police Department and Kelly Petrey, MA, MPS – Threat Assessment Manager for the Tufts Threat Assessment and Management (TTAM) program.
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) for Public Safety is an 8-hour course especially designed to help police officers, first responders, corrections officers and other public safety professionals better understand mental illnesses and addictions and provide them with effective response options to de-escalate incidents without compromising safety. MHFA program is managed by The National Council for Behavioral Health.